If you would like your AR/VR-related event to be added to the Event Calendar, please fill out this form.
- This event has passed.
2020 NCM OPEN CALL V Reality
August 11, 2020 - September 15, 2020
The 5th NCM OPEN CALL is collaborating with SK Telecom
<NCM OPEN CALL> is an open contest that encompasses every innovative and challenging interpretation of virtual and augmented reality. It has become the first and most consistently operated virtual reality contest in Korea, which has been explored the fine contents filled with fresh attempts by using VR·AR for the past 5 years. In this year, with the participation of SK Telecom, we aim to provide more diverse opportunities to promising developers and artists.
Contest Title: 2020 NCM OPEN CALL V Reality
Organizer: Nexon Computer Museum
Cooperator: SK Telecom
02 Applicant Qualifications
03 Field and theme
(Every field such as game, video, media art which contain VR, AR, MR contents)
04 Submission Requirements
① Application form including applicant (individual/group) introduction, project proposal, development period and future plan
– If you intend to submit such an additional document regarding the project information, please submit via email.
② Demo video file & Playable build file
– e-mail: [email protected]
– Not necessary for video contents without interaction
05 Prize & Award
Total 22 million KRW
– Grand Award (1): 10 million KRW
– SK Telecom Special Award (1): 5 million KRW
– Best Award (1): 5 million KRW
– Excellence Award (2): 1 million KRW
* Oculus Go will be awarded to all teams that have passed the 1st round
* Award details can be adjusted when no qualified entry is decided
06 Judging Standard
Quality of work and level of completion will be evaluated by overall planning, design, and technical development.
SK Telecom’s VR and AR experts will participate in the evaluation process.
07 Period of Application
1st July (Wed), 2020 – 15th September (Tue), 2020
08 Winner Announcement
10th November (Tue), 2020
- August 11, 2020
- September 15, 2020
- Online Event
- Nexon Computer Museum
- SK Telecom