If you would like your AR/VR-related event to be added to the Event Calendar, please fill out this form.
Defense Strategies Institute’s 6th Annual Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit will provide a forum for members of the DoD, Military Services, Federal Government, Industry, Academia, and other relevant stakeholders to discuss how modeling, simulation, and virtual training technologies are supporting the DoD in its effort to improve Warfighter readiness and lethality for the future fight. The Summit will focus on efforts to leverage modeling & simulation and virtual training technologies to increase warfighter readiness, enhance lethality, and enforce battlefield cohesion across the services at all echelons, in all domains.
2023 Confirmed Speakers Include:
Karen Saunders, SES, Program Executive Officer, PEO Simulation, Training, and Instrumentation
BG William Glaser, USA, Program Executive Officer, PEO STRI
COL Mark Madden, USA, Modeling & Simulation Training Technologies Branch Head, NATO Allied Command Transformation
COL Kathleen Samsey, USA, MD, MPH, MC(FS), Director, Directorate of Simulation, U.S. Army Medical Center of Excellence
John Taylor, Deputy Program Manager, PM Training Systems, Marine Corps Systems Command
Grace Marie Bochenek, Ph.D., Director, UCF School of MS&T
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Summit:
– Leveraging M&S and Virtual Training Environments to Enhance Force Readiness and Capability
– Facilitating Training Experiences that Foster Combat Readiness Across the DoD
– Delivering Next Generation Training Simulations to Ensure Trained, Ready, and Lethal Soldiers
– Utilizing Virtual Training and Simulations to Enable Continual Learning
– Providing Training Systems for Naval Operations Across the Military Continuum of Conflict
– Meeting the Full Range of USAF Operational Needs with Innovative M&S for Enhanced Training and Readiness
– Enabling the Evolution of Marine Corps Modernization with an LVC All-Domain Combat Training Environment
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
DSI’s 6th Annual Military Virtual Training and Simulation Summit will aim to address the critical need to effectively and efficiently train and prepare warfighters for the complex threat landscape they will face in the future fight. As it becomes increasingly more difficult, costly, and risky to replicate the future operating environment in real-world exercises, the services are turning their training initiatives toward the power of modeling, simulation, and virtual training to realistically replicate where they will fight, who they will fight with, and where they will fight.
Join us at this year’s Summit to hear from senior leaders from across DoD, military services, academia, and industry on how they are looking to modernize training and maximize capabilities for the Warfighter. The 2023 Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit will promote an open and honest dialogue centered around virtual training and simulation as the key to unlocking warfighter readiness, lethality, and capability to confront any enemy in any domain.