The XR industry is facing a turning point. Since the global economy might be on the brink of a new recession, emerging technologies need to reassess their position on the market. With varying adoption rates across industries, virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality have to adapt to the downturn of the economy.
In view of the challenging situation that business leaders and professionals must face, ARPost is proud to announce our partnership with VR Intelligence for two major XR industry events. These events will take place in Europe and the United States and will bring together top level executives, content creators and immersive tech companies.
Know What Is In Store for the XR Industry
The two events will focus on sharing the latest industry developments and facilitating business networking. Together, the events will cover the entire spectrum of the XR market. VRX Europe will focus on the consumer and enterprise markets in relation to immersive technologies. VRX: Immersive Enterprise will explore the impact of these technologies on key industries, such as construction, automotive, retail and others.
Thus, VR Industries and ARPost hope to offer stakeholders a full picture of where the XR industry is now and where it is heading. Below are the details about each of these two events:
When: April 10 – April 11
Where: Hotel Novotel, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
VRX Europe will bring together over 300 peers and over 60 expert speakers in the XR industry. Many interesting topics are included in the agenda, such as:
- State of the XR industry and outlook to 2024
- Barriers to entering mainstream: what’s halting consumer adoption of XR?
- Monetisation of XR – what ensures success?
- 5G is coming, but what does it mean for XR?
- Short and long term strategies for consumer XR
Some of the expert speakers who have confirmed their participation at the event are:
- Aleissia Laidacker, Interaction Director at Magic Leap
- Greg Ivanov, Head of AR/VR/Lens Partnerships (EMEA) at Google
- Herve Fontaine, Vice President Virtual Reality B2B and Business Development at HTC Vive
- Markus Herbig, VR Specialist at BMW
- Amber Alexander, Visualisation Specialist at AECOM
- David Johnston, Senior Product Manager VR/AR at BBC
Apart from these expert speakers, VRX Europe will also include key participants from the XR industry: content creators, enterprise/consumer brands, as well as immersive technology hardware and software companies.
VRX: Immersive Enterprise
When: May 21 – May 22
Where: Revere Hotel, Boston, US
VRX: Immersive Enterprise conference is focused on three key issues: reducing costs, increasing productivity, and improving performance.
The expert speakers and panel discussions will focus on ways in which the XR industry transforms all the other industries, from product design, to marketing and employee training. The agenda of the 2-day event will focus both on theoretical aspects and on real life enterprise applications.
During the first day, speakers will prove the business case for XR adoption at enterprise level, through market insights, case studies and analysis forecasts, among others. Day two will focus solely on specific use cases of XR industry for: workplace collaboration, training and onboarding, design and visualisation, as well as product marketing.
Among the expert speakers at VRX: Immersive Enterprise, we should mention for example:
- Rich Rabbitz, Principal Member of Engineering Staff at Lockheed Martin;
- Audrey Schwartz, Technology Manager – XR at State Farm Insurance;
- Connor McCollough, Product Architect, Innovator & Business Transformation at GE Power;
- Doug House, Manager, Technical Support at Porsche Cars North America;
- Brian Kane, Head of Enterprise Product Management at HTC Vive;
- Amy Peck, Founder and CEO at EndeavorVR.
Special Discount for ARPost Readers
As media partners of these events, we are able to offer a special 15% discount to our readers for both VRX Europe and VRX: Immersive Enterprise. Claim your special discount by entering the code ARP15 during the registration process.
We would love to hear your feedback after you attend these events!