Boston, February 1, 2020 — A greater awareness and acceptance of the value of VR and AR/MR solutions across enterprise verticals are motivating companies to invest across multiple business areas. Technological advancements in hardware and software systems and ever-improving capabilities are increasing the speed with which companies can justify adoption and deliver ROI.
Case studies highlight positive outcomes across training times, retention, customer engagement, operational efficiency, design processes, travel costs and many other integral business applications. Many application areas have seen more than a 50% improvement in the measurement of success in these areas, especially training results. However, the complexity of scaling has proved difficult for even the most technologically agile enterprises.
XR Intelligence on behalf of Reuters Events is holding an exclusive webinar on Wednesday, February 5 (8AM PT / 11AM ET / 4PM GMT) exploring Scaling Up XR: How Do We Do It? The team will be joined by Chris Koomen, Virtual Reality Specialist Consultant at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Melanie Crowsey, Head of Studio at Thomson Reuters, Szczepan Baran, Head of Emerging Technologies at Novartis and the discussion will be moderated by Amy Peck, Sr. Director Enterprise Content at HTC Vive.
- Identify the major challenges with scaling up and how companies are tackling them
- What to do when POCs are running in different departments or silos and how to manage limited budgets effectively
- Understand what security and sustainability measures need to be considered for XR
- Hear about change management techniques and getting over social anxiety around XR
- Get practical advice on how to take your immersive transformation to the next level
Those who cannot join live will be sent the recordings once the webinar has run.
For more information, please contact Kathryn Bloxham.
Events Director & Head of Innovation
XR Intelligence by Reuters Events
+44 (0)207 375 7567
XR Intelligence is a trading name of Reuters Events. Registered in England and Wales no.4388971. Registered address 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK.