The third edition of the Virtual Reality Strategy (VRS) Conference will take place in San Francisco on October 16-17. The conference is a part of a larger series of events, called XRSWeek 2018, taking place October 15-18, and including Immersive Media & Entertainment Summit and Experiential Enterprise Summit, aside from the VRS 2018 Conference itself.
AR/VR Innovation Leaders Will Share Their Latest Developments
This year’s edition of the VRS conference will feature some of the leading companies in AR/VR innovation projects: Magic Leap, Oculus, Google and Microsoft. Apart from the guest speakers, the conference will feature several panel discussions moderated by representatives of the conference organizer, Greenlight Insights.
Speaking of the event, the CEO of Greenlight Insights, Clifton Dawson, stated:
The conference will focus on significant and hot topics in the world of virtual and augmented reality. Apart from panel discussions and keynote speeches, the VRS conference stands out by its hands-on approach to information sharing, through the Immersive Media & Entertainment Summit and the Experiential Enterprise Summit. An exhibition section will showcase the most significant AR/VR innovation achievements before a group of more than 600 influencers in attendance.
The Most Significant Keynote Speeches and Discussion Panels of VRS Conference
The full agenda of this year’s edition can be found on the official site of the conference. It has something for everyone: technology fans, professionals, investors and various stakeholders in AR/VR innovation projects.
Some of the keynote speeches and panel discussions that promise to attract lots of attendees and disclose significant industry developments are:
- Keynote Conversation: The Current State of XR – Hugo Swart, Head of VR/AR at Qualcomm;
- Keynote Conversation: Immersing the Mobile World: the Massive Expansion of Mobile AR – Tony Parisi, Global Head of VR at Unity;
- Panel – How AR Smart Glasses are Streamlining the Workforce – Daniel Escudero, Mixed Reality Academy Lead Designer at Microsoft;
- Panel – The Evolution of Immersive Content Capture – Paul Debevec, Senior Staff Engineer at Google;
- One-on-One Conversation with Magic Leap: How to Accelerate on the Road to Mass Adoption – Aleissia Laidacker, Interaction Director at Magic Leap;
- Panel – The Impact of Immersive Entertainment – John Canning, Executive Producer at Digital Domain; Jennifer Magee-Cook, Head of Production at Dreamscape Interactive, among others;
- Panel – Consumers in VR: Exploring a New World – Joanna Popper, Global Head of VR at HP; Alexis Macklin, Analyst at Greenlight Insights;
- Panel – eCommerce and VR: How to Approach the Future of Fully Immersive Sales – Cleveland Brown, CEO of Payscout; Andy Mathis, Business Development & Partnerships at Oculus.
Registrations for the VRS 2018 Conference are open until October 1. You can opt for Full or VIP Pass for the VRS 2018 Conference, or the XRSWeek Pass, which gives you the access to all the events taking place from October 15 until October 18.