The AWE AR/VR conference has reached its 10th edition, and it promises to be bigger and better than ever. The three-day event in Santa Clara, CA, will bring together over 250 speakers from leading brands and innovative startups.
Forbes: “The Most Essential AR/VR Conference and Expo”
Forbes does not exaggerate in its praise for this AR/VR conference. Major companies, such as Boeing, Facebook, Adobe and Unity, will be present with products, solutions or featured speakers.
The 10th AWE edition will feature sessions touching on important developments in AR/VR such as:
- 3 Transformative Powers of VR for Education, presented by Monica Arés, Facebook;
- How Augmented Reality is Transforming Consumer Engagement, panel discussion moderated by Josephine Munis, Live Nation and Christine Koppinger, Nestle;
- Building a New Monetization Model for VR, presented by Rikard Steiber, HTC Vive;
- Challenges and Approaches on Integrating a Cutting Edge Technology in Modern Healthcare Businesses, presented by Anton Ebert, Siemens Healthcare.
An AR/VR Conference Shedding Light on Important Industry Topics
AWE 2019 will focus on ways in which AR/VR technology evolves and influences every aspect of our lives. The topics of the presentations and panel discussions will revolve around:
- The impact of AR on advertising and way in which this technology will continue to reshape the industry;
- AR/VR and 5G internet speed – as immersive experiences become more complex they will require a larger bandwidth and lower latency;
- Technology developments that make AR/VR experiences more natural, seamless and immersive;
- Web-based AR/AR and the way it will impact immersive tech adoption.
The speakers will also focus on the enterprise side of AR/VR technology. Therefore, some of the topics of interest for companies, investors and stakeholders will cover:
- AR/VR as a ROI generating technology in Fortune 500 companies;
- The role of immersive technologies in promoting mobility;
- AR Cloud and the fact companies are in the process of aligning their digital content with the physical environment;
- Privacy and ethical issues connected with AR/VR content consumption.
What Will Be Different at AWE 2019?
This year’s edition of the AR/VR conference will offer participants extended Q&A sessions compared to last year. Thus, visitors will have the chance to interact more with the featured speakers and get more detailed answers to their questions.
Also, the AR/VR event will feature four new tracks: Gaming & Entertainment, Training & Education, Sales & Marketing, as well as XR Enablement.
AWE 2019 will take place May 29-31 at Santa Clara Convention Center in California. Special discounts for early booking are available until April 1.
So, if you’re interested and want to take advantage of the offer, you should hurry up and reserve your ticket here.